Welcome to the Art of Project Management, episode 4. In this episode I discuss Goal Oriented Project Management, which is the best way to maxmize the effectiveness of projects in a business.
In this episode you will learn:
- The effects of poorly structured project goals
- The benefits of a Goal Oriented Project Management methodology into your business
- What a Goal Oriented Project is
- The 3 attributes of a great project goal
A Goal Oriented Project:
- Is a project that is completely aligned to it’s project goals
- Is a project that has great, clear, project goals
A great project goal has 3 attributes:
- Demonstrable Return on Investment (ROI)
Links mentioned in this episode:
I am running a contest. Enter to win a free 30 minute coaching call. The contest ends October 15, 2015.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed then please leave an honest review for The Art of Project Management on iTunes! It helps me out tremendously and is greatly appreciated. While you are in iTunes make sure you subscribe to get automatic updates whenever a new show is released!