Hey I’m Aaron.
I help them to learn to lead and to get more satisfaction from their day to day.
I’ve got 15,000+ hours of experience leading projects, managing millions of dollars worth of work, and delivering products used in mission critical defense applications for fighter planes in countries around the word.
When it comes to managing tough projects and delivering results for demanding customers, I’ve done it.
And when I’m not building products – and coaching clients – you can find me spending time with my family (love you Melissa & Jack), yearning to be outdoors fishing and hiking, and playing “nerd” games with my friends.
If you’ve got to know more, read on. Here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
- I once beat a grandmaster at a game of speed chess
- I have been playing the guitar since I was12 and still suck at it
- I’m obsessed with playing the hardest game ever designed, Magic the Gathering
- I once slept in a compound in Saudi Arabia with a machine gun turret outside my window
- I’ve listened to The Dark Side of the Moon and Kind of Blue an almost infinite number of times